Houses

Paterson

BRODIE: 2014, 2015, 2016 

WATSON: 2009, 2011, 2014, 2017 

Head of House: Miss Chalk

Paterson House was named after Mrs Olive Paterson, Chairman of the Governors in the 1950s. Her son, John Paterson was also Chairman of Governors in the 1990s. It was Olive Paterson who opened the rebuilt Hall and original Science Laboratories following fire damage in 1954.

Paterson House – The History Behind the Name

Paterson House Writing Magazine 2020