Houses

Ridley

BRODIE: 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 1968, 1966, 1962, 1961, 1956, 1947, 1939

WATSON: 2015, 2012, 2007, 2005, 2004, 2003, 1993, 1968

Head of House: Mr J Barrie

Ridley House was named after the Reverend Christopher Ridley, the last Headmaster of the Old School before it became a mixed school in 1907.

Reverend Ridley arrived at AGS in 1893 when there were just 130 boys in the school and his annual salary was just over £100.

Ridley House were both the inaugural winners of the Brodie Trophy in 1939 and of the Watson Trophy in 1968!

Ridley House Writing 2021